Thursday, July 25, 2013

WIAW #57: Summer Abundance

I realize I’m a tad late to the party on this one but I thought I would share a few of my week’s eats with you anyway.

I really do love summer meals and now that I’ve finally gone grocery shopping I can actually enjoy some of the beautiful summer produce.

I haven’t come up with anything too brilliant to share the recipe with you but at least you can enjoy the pretty pictures.

What I Ate with Summer Abundance:
 
A cocktail of my own creation, “Bright and Sunny:” Grand Marnier, Fever Tree Ginger beer, fresh orange juice, lime, mint, raspberries
 
Baked Salmon and Trader Joe’s pilaf with pearl couscous and red quinoa. Oneo f my dad’s favorite recipes: sautéed summer squash, onions, and mushrooms, with blue cheese crumble. O.M.G.
 
 
Martha Stewart's Cajun Shrimp Boil with fingerling potatoes, corn on the cob, green onions, parsely, and ohh.....sriracha butter dipping sauce. Yep. Make it now....




Tri-colored rotini with chicken, tomatoes, goat cheese, corn. Yum.
 

Whole Foods'' Organic Almond Chocolate Ice Cream bar with blueberries, and raspberries. Kind of healthy right?


Enjoying the Eakin's Oval on the Ben Franklin Parkway...


More pilaf, caprese bruschetta, dukkah spiced sweet potatoes, baked chicken.
 

Walking along on a Sunny Philadelphia Day.
 


Love,

The Cuisiner


No comments:

Post a Comment