Monday, March 25, 2013

Four Things Guest Post


Today I’m over at my friend’s Jennifer’s blog, Live Beautifully.

 Check out my addition of her Four Things series....including a few things on our wedding registry!

Make sure you let us know you stopped by!



In the meantime here are a couple updates on our upcoming wedding. Only five months away officially!
 
We have had our date, venue, caterer, band, dress, etc. for qutie a while now. But here is what we've been working on for the last month:
 
 
Our Engagement photos are taking care of by our amazing photographer, Kalim, who was a friend of my dad’s (also a professional photographer)
 
 
Save-the-Dates are out! Finally! Now just the invitations need done!

 
Red wine selected. Now we just need our wine-expert (invited guest) to come up with our white and figure out our signature cocktails which I will reveal soon with recipes once Spring is in bloom!

More updates coming soon......

Love,

The College Cuisiner

2 comments:

  1. Marisa, just letting you know that your link to Food on Friday: Lemons and Limes was featured in my Need Some Inspiration? Series today. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete