Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm finally on Pinterest!

Come here often?
Then you know that despite my delightful charm and quirky personality, I’m often lacking in the up-to-speed-blogging world. So finally I am on Pinterest!

If you are like most of the non-blogging, tech-challenged people I know you are probably saying to yourself, what’s Pinterest?

Go to my page and check it out! It is a really fun way to centralize all of your interests in one place and get some ideas from other cool people out there. I know I am behind on this and when a friend invited me I was overwhelmed that in a matter of minutes I have 20 + people “following” me.  (You have to be invited by someone or if you “request” to be invited apparently it takes months. This thing is still new, but very popular) Check out the official Pinterest blog too where I got this awesome photo above!
I can’t wait to get started! Let's just see how long it will take for me to get a pinterest button on here now.
P.s. I just got back from Edinburgh this weekend and it was beyond amazing! I can’t wait to share a select sample of my 300+ photos with you…as soon as I find my missing camera card reader. I think I have house elves secretly “borrowing” my things and forgetting to return them.
Enjoy!
Love,
The College Cuisiner

2 comments:

  1. Marisa,
    I am on Pinterest and love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you telling me about that. Follow Me so I can find you too!

    ReplyDelete