Monday, January 2, 2012

Last Day in the USA

In twenty minutes we will be leaving to take me to the Newark Airport for my trip to London! I cannot wait but I’m also really nervous. I will land in London tomorrow at 9:00 AM and start my semester abroad!
I can’t wait to keep you all posted on what is coming up! I guess this week’s WIAW will be airplane food mostly but fingers crossed it is something decent since it is an international flight. I asked for the vegetarian meal because I’m picky about meat so I’m hoping for cheese ravioli or something. With my luck it will probably be carrots and ranch dip!
This has been a crazy week between the holidays and getting everything in order for this trip. We have to leave in a few minutes and I’m just feeling like I’m “ready” for this.
Hope you all had a great New Year’s Eve and Day. I know we did!


Lots of Pork (chicken for me) and sauerkraut of course. We’re Pennsylvania Dutch so it comes with the territory.

Of course we went to the Pickle Drop at New Year’s Eve! Yeah, my town drops a giant paper mache pickle, what do you got?


Wish me luck!
See you in London!
Love,
The College Cuisiner

No comments:

Post a Comment