Friday, March 23, 2012

Travel: Prague Catch Up

It’s time we look back at my trip to Prague going on three or more weeks ago. I loved this city so much I can’t wait to go back one day with Aaron. (hint.hint.) But not really, he wants to go to after all the hype I gave it. The food is ridiculously cheap and we spent only $100 (not pounds,) the entire weekend. It was great!

I have talked about this trip a little bit already but I wanted to make sure you got to see my pictures.













































































S láskou,
The College Cuisiner

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marisa,
    I hope to go on a trip with you and Aaron to Europe and Prague someday (soon, I hope)!!!!

    You look wonderful in all your pictures...sooo happy!!!! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    Love,
    Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete