Monday, May 14, 2012

Small Town: May Favorite Things

It’s been awhile since I’ve shared my favorite things with you, frankly because I have had plenty of other of things to fill in the gaps, but alas I thought I would make up for old time sake. This is probably one of my least foodie-favorites, but I’ve been good lately, so it’s alright.




1. Keane’s new album, Strangeland. Can’t wait to see then in June with my wonderful fiancé Aaron!







2. Quinoa for breakfast. Okay you might have gotten that already from me but I haven’t “favorited” it yet so it’s okay.


The Holy House | Snap Judgment
 
3. This is exactly how I would feel if I was a full-out vegetarian. This is a story of a woman growing up as an Indian Hindu vegetarian in Georgia, US. Would you and your family join a “cult” for three months in order to get vegetarian food? I honestly cannot answer that question definitely. If you haven't listened to Snap Judgment on NPR yet, you should.






4. Recipe searching on Pinterest, like this one here for large citrus icecubes, such a good idea! Found this on a Russian blog and wanted to give credit to it but the post is no longer there. Bummer.



          

5. Being an American college student who keeps tea from Mark and Spencer’s in her office drawer. I mean really, you didn’t think I’d bring 200 teabags back with me? If I had room I would have brought more…hint hint for gifts, my wonderful UK family.

                                Immagine


6. Best or worst? I’m started to get a little worried about this wedding planning stuff. What if I am no good at it? I need some help! I'm loving this idea for Save the Dates though!


7. Favorite Blog of the moment: My Darling Lemon Thyme. Found out sweet potatoes are called kumaras in New Zealand. Who knew? I love how many Kiwi (people from New Zealand) foodie blogs there are out in the blogisphere.


8. Comments! Tell me what you are thinking please! That would make my day! I would love to know what you are up to and what brought you to the Cuisiner.


What are some of your favorite things right now?

Enjoy!

Love,

The College Cuisiner




No comments:

Post a Comment