Friday, December 30, 2011

Winter White Cosmopolitans

New Year’s Eve is really the only holiday other than July 4th that is completely devoted to having a party and more often than not, that party has cocktails. I got this cocktail from Lisa on Christmas Day. She found it at Bonefish Grill. So really, this is not my recipe at all but it was totally worth sharing especially since New Year’s Eve is tomorrow night. If you are having or going to a New Year’s Eve Party, I definitely recommend whipping up a batch of these. They aren’t too sweet but are still completely festive for the end of the holiday season.

If you do make these, make sure you get the frozen bags of cranberries for garnish since it really adds that extra touch of holiday.

New Year’s Eve will be my last hoorah so-to-speak as I leave Monday night for London. I can’t wait to post all about my time abroad and I hope you’ll enjoy reading about it!
I hope you enjoy this drink and your own New Year’s Eve!
Winter White Cosmopolitans: 1 recipe
(Adapted from Bonefish Grill via Lisa)

Ingredients:
1 ½ ounce Cranberry Vodka (Smirnoff or Stoli have good versions)
½ ounce Triple Sec
1 ounce White Cranberry juice
1 ounce fresh squeezed Lime juice
Three frozen cranberries per glass
Directions:
Fill martini shaker with ice. Pour in vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, lime juice. Shake vigorously.
Pour in martini glass and drop in three frozen cranberries. Serve.
Enjoy! Happy New Year!
Love,
The College Cuisiner

No comments:

Post a Comment