Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Philly: Apartment Who?

As I prepare to move into my small on campus studio apartment, I thought I would share with you some of my ideas regarding my room to feng shui the small space.

Here are some of my favorite picks from our recent trip to Ikea in South Philly:



I love the black rod iron frame and the delicate look of the duvet pattern with bright pillows.




I love this side table and lots of potted plants to make the place feel comfortable.



I would love to get this curtain panel and use it as a free standing art piece.




I like how the pillows pick up the colors in the painting. I want to do this with red and green.



I wish my apartment's bathroom was as nice as this one!

I want the room to have an upscale country feel. Like something from Country Living.




Of course, I will always have my cup of coffee.

Here of some of the things I won’t miss about large communal dorm living:




Things like this in my hallway.




Loud Rap music. Though this live Ludacris concert was a big hit at my school.

Some things I will miss from home:


Fresh herbs, flowers and our outdoor porch.



Do you think my mom will let us take our cat Isabelle with us?

Enjoy!

Love,

The College Cuisiner


No comments:

Post a Comment