Saturday, August 20, 2011

Small Town Summer: Birthday Bash

On Thursday night, I was lucky enough to have a wonderful birthday with my mother, sister, Aaron, and his parents. We spent a relaxing day and a fantastic dinner at Bricco in Harrisburg.



After a day of some light back-to-school shopping we came home and had a great treat. 21 years ago in 1990 (my birth year) my father bought a bottle of 1990 Dom Perignon champagne. We finally decided to open it for my birthday and made a toast in his honor.







After the toast I was given some amazingly thoughtful gifts by everyone in attendance.




An amazing French antique desk from Aaron’s mom.




A collection of liquors to my own cabinet from my mom. (My iphone given to me two months prior was my real gift and everything she buys me.)

From my sister, Mackenzie:


A scarf she knit for me. I'm so excited for Fall!



A vintage “History on a Meter” from our favorite vintage store in Fish Town. So cool!




A Temperaux set: Watch, flask, ball point pen, LED Reading light, and key chain.

As well as a Cork Stopper and a local wine from Bucks County.


An incredibly beautiful 1920’s platinum and diamond pendant necklace from Aaron.

He knows me so well.


Dinner was incredible and so was the company. We came home for cake and finished a great night.

I should have photographed the incredible food but alas I did not. You will have to take my word for it, the food was out of this world and we had a fantastic time.

Enjoy!
Love,
The College Cuisiner

No comments:

Post a Comment